Special Training Event
Core Principles Workshop
Saturday, July 16
Carl Ladd of Osprey Sea Kayak Adventures is offering a special workshop for 10 RIC/KA paddlers. The course id designed to teach new and experienced paddlers to incorporate core principles in their paddling. Training is done on flat water, but the skills have open water principles.
For more information see here.
- Saturday, June 25 Fort Wetherill, Jamestown, RI
- Sunday, June 26 Independence Park, Bristol, RI
- Saturday, July 2 Pier 5 to Harbor of Refuge
- Sunday, July 3 Kings Beach, Newport, RI
- Monday, July 3 Sakonnet Point, Little Compton, RI
- Sunday, July 10 Fort Wetherill, Jamestown, RI
Changes and cancellations are posted on the message board.
From time to time unofficial trips are posted on the Show & Go section of the message board.